Add your recipie
|Ham and Swiss Rolls |
Yield: 5 Servings
1 thawed puff pastry
1 cup thinly sliced cooked ham
1 cup shredded swiss cheese
1/2 cup slivered almonds
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Lay out the pastry sheet and evenly distribute the ham, cheese and almonds.
3. Roll and seal the edge.
4. With a sharp knife slice into 1 inch slices and lay flat on a baking sheet.
5. If using a sheet thats not non stick lightly butter.
6. You should have 10 slices.
7. Bake for around 20-25 minutes or until golden.
<<<Back or Home>>>