Add your recipie
|Swiss Cheese Kugel |
Yield: 6 Servings
1 (8.00 ounces) package medium noodles, cooked and drained
1 tablespoon onion juice or garlic juice
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup margarine, melted
1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
1/4 teaspoon pepper
8 ounces swiss cheese, grated (about 2 C)
1 pint sour cream (regular or low-fat)
1/2 cup breadcrumbs
melted margarine, to drizzle
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Add onion juice, Worcestershire, margarine, salt, pepper and Swiss cheese to noodles and mix well.
3. Add sour cream and mix thoroughly.
4. Pour into ungreased 9x9-inch baking dish and top with bread crumbs.
5. Drizzle melted margarine over the crumbs.
6. Bake for 1 hour.
7. Note: Use a 9x13-inch dish for a double recipe.
<<<Back or Home>>>