|Oven Omlett |
Yield: 6 Servings
2 cups chopped red onions
2 teaspoons sugar
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 cup chopped green onions
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon thyme
1/4 cup water
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 cup shredded swiss cheese, divided
1. In a 10-inch ovenproof skillet, cook and stir red onion and sugar in oil over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
2. Remove 1/4 cup; set aside.
3. To the skillet, add green onions, mustard, and thyme; mix well.
4. Remove from the heat.
5. In a bowl, beat eggs, water, salt, and pepper.
6. Pour into skillet; sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese.
7. Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until a knife inserted nesr the center comes out clean.
8. Top with reserved onion mixture and remaining cheese.
9. Cut into wedges.