Add your recipie
Yield: 4 Servings
1/2 tablespoon butter
2 lbs chuck steak, cut 1 inch thick
1 envelope onion soup mix
1/2 lb mushrooms, sliced
1/2 green peppers, sliced
1 (16.00 ounces) can diced tomatoes, juice drained and reserved
1/4 teaspoon salt
fresh ground pepper
1 tablespoon A-1 Steak Sauce
1 tablespoon cornstarch
aluminum foil, 20 inch sheet
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1. Spread center of aluminum oil with butter.
2. Cut steak into serving portions.
3. Arrange on foil, slightly overlapping.
4. Sprinkle with onion soup mix, mushrooms, green pepper, tomatoes.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Mix reserved juice from the tomatoes, A-1 sauce and cornstarch.
7. Pour over meat and vegetables.
8. Bring foil up over and double-fold edges to seal tightly.
9. Bake 2 hours in 350 oven.
10. Carefully roll back foil and garnish with parsley.
11. Note- During the last 1 1/2 hours, bake potatoes along side the meat packet and serve with this dish.
<<<Back or Home>>>